Abobos Ltd Service Level Agreement
Abobos Ltd provides a 99.9% uptime commitment for active paying customers for all of our hosted services on abobos.com, smartLobby.co and all their respective subdomains, subject to the terms below.
Abobos Ltd will provide Uptime equal to at least 99.9% of the total time in each calendar month, as measured by Abobos Ltd (the “Uptime Commitment”). “Uptime” means the total time, in minutes, during the relevant calendar month less the Downtime during that calendar month. We measure Uptime using server monitoring software, which monitors, among other things, server-side success and error rates, client-side success and error rates, and the overall volume of server requests (including both requests from Abobos Ltd clients and public API requests).
“Downtime” means the time, in minutes, that the applicable Abobos Ltd Products are not generally accessible and available, excluding inaccessibility or unavailability due to
- the Customer’s or the Customer’s Permitted Users’ acts or omissions,
- the Customer’s or the Customer’s Permitted Users’ and/or third-party equipment, software, or other technology (other than third-party equipment within Abobos Ltd direct control),
- the Customer’s or the Customer’s Permitted User-supplied integrations or API customizations that interfere with the operation of the Abobos Ltd Products,
- slowness or other performance issues with Abobos Ltd Product features,
- Internet outages, or computer or telecommunications failures or delays,
- force majeure events,
- scheduled maintenance disclosed with at least 24 hours’ notice,
- hacking or virus attacks, or
- reasonable emergency maintenance.
If the Uptime Commitment is not met during any particular calendar month during the Service Term, then Enterprise or white-label plan Customers will be eligible for a service credit (“Service Credit”) equal to ten (2) times the fees paid from the applicable Customer to Abobos Ltd for the affected Abobos Ltd Products for the portion of the calendar month that constituted Downtime (calculated by dividing Downtime by the total number of minutes in the calendar month), provided that the Customer reports to Abobos Ltd such failure to meet the Uptime Commitment and requests such Service Credit in accordance with this Service Level Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, fees paid by the Customer shall be allocated on a per-minute basis over the calendar month for which they were paid.
To request a Service Credit, Customers must send an email to Abobos Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of the end of the month in which the Uptime Commitment was not met. The Customer must include either its account ID or registered email address, and the previously reported dates and times when there was Downtime.
If Abobos Ltd confirms that a Customer is eligible for a Service Credit, Abobos Ltd will issue a credit to the Customer’s account within thirty (30) days. Service Credits are not refunds, cannot be exchanged into a cash amount, and may only be used against future billing charges. The Service Credits shall be the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Abobos Ltd sole and exclusive liability, for any failure by Abobos Ltd to meet the Uptime Commitment.
Customer support services
- Abobos commit to answer to any support request from our paying customers within 1 working day max.
- We are available Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 5PM UK time
- We are available via email, phone, WhatApp and via the online chat on our website.
As Abobos Ltd evolves, we may change our service level agreement, so we encourage you to regularly check this page for updates.