Abobos Ltd Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy governs use of anything that Abobos Ltd makes available, including its online software-as-a-service products and services, downloadable software, websites ( abobos.com, smartLobby.co and all their respective subdomains ), mobile apps, agents, SDKs, APIs, and other code (collectively, the “Services”), and describes acceptable and unacceptable conduct for the Services.
If you violate this policy, or if you encourage, allow, or assist others to violate this policy, Abobos Ltd may suspend or terminate your access to the Services. This policy may change as Abobos Ltd grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and modifications. Terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the agreement (such as Abobos Ltd Terms of Service or a master subscription agreement) between you (and/or your Organization) and Abobos Ltd that governs your use of the Services (“Terms”).
Except as Abobos Ltd otherwise agrees in writing or to the extent a restriction is prohibited by law, you agree not to do, and not to assist, permit, or enable any third party or Extension to do, any of the following:
- disassemble, reverse engineer, decode, or decompile any part of the Services;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tool, data gathering or extraction tool, or any other automated means, to access, collect, copy, or record the Services;
- copy, rent, lease, sell, loan, transfer, assign, sublicense, resell, distribute, modify, alter, or create derivative works of any part of Abobos Ltd or any of Abobos Ltd Intellectual Property (defined below);
- use the Services in a manner that impacts the stability of Abobos Ltd servers, the operation or performance of the Services or any other user’s use of the Services, or the behavior of other applications using the Services;
- use the Services in any manner or for any purpose (including, without limitation, by uploading to the Services, storing on the Services, or otherwise providing Abobos Ltd with access to any information, data, or other content) that:
- violates or promotes the violation of any applicable law, regulation, legal requirement, contractual obligation, or right of any person, including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality;
- is fraudulent, false, deceptive, or defamatory, including phishing;
- promotes hatred, violence, or harm against any individual or group; or
- otherwise may be harmful, obscene, or objectionable to Abobos Ltd, its providers, its suppliers, its users, or others;
- overload, flood, spam, or mail-bomb the Services; or otherwise use the Services in a manner that interferes with or creates an undue burden on the Services, including by using the Services to send unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements, or spam;
- use or display the Services in competition with us, to develop competing products or services, for benchmarking or competitive analysis of Abobos Ltd or the Services, or otherwise to Abobos Ltd detriment or disadvantage;
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
- transmit viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, hide or attempt to hide your identity, or otherwise use the Services for any invasive or fraudulent purpose, including phishing;
- use or attempt to use a log-in credential other than your own, share passwords or authentication credentials for the Services, or otherwise circumvent Abobos Ltd pricing, Abobos Ltd fees, or the measures Abobos Ltd may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, to enforce limitations on use of the Services, or to charge fees for each user of the Services; or
- identify or refer to Abobos Ltd or the Services in a manner that could reasonably imply an endorsement by Abobos Ltd, or a relationship or affiliation between you or a third party and Abobos Ltd, other than your permitted use of the Services under your Terms, without Abobos Ltd express written consent.